Thursday, November 29, 2018

White Chocolate Energy Blend



3 Pkg. (2.75 oz. each) Imperial Nuts - Energy Blend
1 pkg. white chocolate chips

Melt the white chocolate and stir in the Energy Blend.  Pour onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate until cooled.  Break into pieces.

Comment:  Every year I make chocolate and white chocolate candy clusters but this is the 1st year I've ever used Imperial Nuts Energy blend.  The only place I've found these are at the Dollar Tree.  They consist of Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Honey Roasted Peanuts, and Honey Roasted Sesame Sticks.  I love them as they are but when I decided to give them a try coated with white chocolate, all I can say is OMGoodness!  I took some to the nursing home, gave some to some of my food testers and even my 99 yr. old neighbor 'Mom.'  They all loved them!  Give these a try and I have a feeling you will too.  The sesame sticks really make them special.

No comments: