Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nutella Cookies



1 jar (13 oz.) Nutella
1 cup all purpose flour
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all ingredients together.  Roll into walnut size balls.  Bake 8-10 minutes.  Makes about 3 dozen.

Comments:  I found this recipe on Pinterest and it has to be one of the easiest cookies I've ever made.  The original recipe called for 1 cup of Nutella.  I spooned what was in a 13 oz. jar into a measuring cup and it's barely over a cup so I'm suggesting you just use the whole jar.  When mixing the ingredients, I first used a spoon and then my hands.  The finished mixture comes out like play dough and is really easy to work with.  The original recipe also suggested baking 6-8 minutes.  On 350 degrees I found mine needed to cook about 10 minutes so I'm suggesting you might want to cook 8-10 minutes.    I really wish I had thought to pick up some hazelnuts to put into my cookies.  I think that would be a delicious addition.  Anyway, these are a must try cookie for anyone who loves chocolate.

No comments: