Sunday, September 4, 2016

San Francisco Scramble



4 eggs
1 cup leafy spinach
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheese
2 sausage patties, cut into pieces 

Sauté mushrooms in olive oil, add in sausage until brown. Add spinach. 
Crack eggs in bowl, add a splash of milk and pinch of onion salt (or seasoning of your choice) - stir.
Add egg mix to skillet. Sprinkle cheese all over and serve.

Comments:  This recipe was sent to me to post along with my review for The Angel Solution by John Stipa.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make it!  Author John Stipa called it San Francisco Scramble and I call it Delicious.  Now, you all know that I have to make a change here and there but with this recipe I didn't really change any of the ingredients I just increased them so I could feed 6.  I used 6 eggs, 1 frozen package of chopped spinach (thawed & liquid squeezed out), 1 lb. Jimmy Dean sausage, crumbled and cooked.  I lied, I did make one addition and that was by adding a big spoon full of Sabra's Spinach Parmesan Greek Yogurt Dip.  This dish is totally one of the best!

No comments: