Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweet and Salty White Fudge


2/1/4 cups White Chocolate Chips
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped pretzels

In a heavy saucepan, combine chips, sweetened condensed milk, and marshmallows over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth.  Remove form heat.  Stir in vanilla and pretzels.  Pour mixture into an 8" x 8" x 2" pan lined with wax paper.  Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.  Cut into squares.

Comments:  My daughters both wanted me to make them some fudge.  They wanted Chocolate, Peanut Butter and White.  Like my oldest daughter I like white fudge but also like the sweet salty taste  so I decided to take a twist on some candies I made earlier so I mixed chopped pretzels, salt and all, into my fudge.  It made some of the best fudge I've ever eaten.  And that was the same comment I received from those I shared my fudge with.


No comments: