Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gluten Free Pizza Roll



Gluten Free Wraps
Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni
Cheese

Cut the wraps in half.  Spread with pizza sauce.  Top with cheese and pepperoni.  Bake on broil in toaster oven until cheese melts.  Roll and enjoy.

Comment:  Since I've gone gluten free I've really missed pizza.  Not so much the bread but just the flavor of the sauce, cheese and pepperoni.  When I found gluten free wraps I decided they would be perfect for making my own pizza without the gluten.  Boy did it work!  These are delicious.  I can't wait to try them with other meats and even plan on making them as appetizers for the upcoming holidays.  So play around with this and see what you can come up with.  Add - mushrooms, ground beef, Italian sausage, onions, peppers, the list is endless.

No comments: