Saturday, December 10, 2016

Spinach Pull Aparts



1 lb. frozen spinach, thawed & drained
1 pkg. garlic knots, sliced into 2 pieces each
1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Pizza blend cheese
butter

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  In the bottom of a non-stick dish or dish sprayed with non-stick spray, place arrange the garlic knots so they are touching but not tight.  Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.  Evenly top with spinach.  Sprinkle with Pizza blend cheese.  Dot with butter.  Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.

Comment:  I've had the thought of this dish floating around in my head for some time now and finally decided to give it a try.  My original thought was to use crescent roll bread but when I spotted the garlic knots I changed my mind.  This recipe is a 1st try and it will be my last or should I say only one.  This is soooooo good.  I'm serving it with wings but believe me, it's delicious by itself.  It's quick, easy, and so appealing to the eye.

No comments: